Top 5 Reasons To Give Swank a Try
The Swank Diet has been proven to be more effective in preventing disease progression than any drug on the market or in any clinical trial.
You have nothing to lose except some saturated fat and a few inches off the waistline.
After 60 years, and thousands of healthy lives later Swank's discovery has proven to be physically rewarding and surprisingly easy to follow.
The benefits of this diet alongside your current treatment will help more than you could ever know. It aids in preventing heart disease as well as other ailments caused by high saturated fat intake.
It costs 100% less than any medication.
You can read more about the Swank Diet here.
I'd highly recommend that you read the Multiple Sclerosis Diet Book by Dr. Swank. Regardless of whether you choose to follow the diet, or just want to know more about MS this is a great resource.
- Saturated fat should not exceed 15 grams per day.
- Unsaturated fat (oils) should be kept to 20-50 grams per day.
- No red meat for the first year.
- After the first year, 3 oz. of red meat is allowed once per week.
- Dairy products must contain 1% or less butterfat unless otherwise noted.
- No processed foods containing saturated fat.
- Cod liver oil (1 tsp. or equivalent capsules) and a multi-vitamin and mineral supplement are recommended daily.