Monday, January 31, 2011

They've taken away my loves

No chocolate.
No sugar.
No coffee.
No caffeine.
No wine.
No alcohol.
They've taken away my loves. They've taken away my vices. I'm sure I sound like a melodramatic teenager, but I don't care.
I'm not an addict, I could give these up, but I don't want to.
I want the option of having my daily coffee, or having a piece of chocolate and a nice glass of Merlot after a long day.  I want to be able to sip a drink at the bar with friends.
I'm not a smoker, I don't do drugs. I believe in moderation and I drink myself silly maybe once or twice a year. I don't have a 6 cup a day habit with my coffee, and it's usually just a morning thing.
But giving it all up.... EVERYTHING!? I'm not ok with this.
UGH! This isn't fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...